Welcome To Our Blog

Stay connected with us.

We are already posting daily via Twitter, Username= @HealthyWomanTip. We would love to get your feedback and find out what is, and is not working for you. This includes exercises, and products on HealthyWomanTips.com that you have tried. If you have not checked out some of the products, you can see them here.

We would also like feedback on the recipes that are featured in the weekly newsletters. Please do try the recipes, and let us know how they turned out. We are open to suggestions, and may modify them as a result.

By the way, if you have a concern that isn't being addressed on our site- please let us know. We are here to help, and will do our best to find the answer for you and others.

Your feedback is much appreciated. You can also add your own recipes, and topics to the Blog as well. The more feedback we get, the better for all of us. Thank you.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Sometimes You Have To Get Fighting MAD

Today I went to my parent's house to help with my dad's speech. He had a stroke last year. I visit him at least once a week to get him motivated to say something instead of just using body language to communicate.  He wasn't wanting to communicate with me at all.  I kept pushing and then, he said, "I don't want to talk, I'm tired!" He also said he wasn't hungry and didn't mind if he skipped lunch.  That was a lot for him to say. He was talking in complete sentences. I was impressed.

Needless to say, I didn't stay long. He took a nap. He did a lot of talking in just a short amount of time, and he got rewarded with sleep. I get mad too when I procrastinate and can't take it anymore. I end up cramming things in at the last minute (writing a newsletter, doing dishes, laundry, etc.). Of course it would be nice if everything always worked out in a timely manner. But life does get in the way with interruptions...

The bottom line, don't be lazy.  Get fighting mad at the things that are hindering you from going forward. Don't let them pile up and keep you from your goals.   You miss out on the little rewards along the way if you keep ignoring what needs to be done.  I know, been there, done that. No fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment